We provide an outstanding combination of joint local knowledge, an expansive network of valuable connections and the utmost care in personal and confidential service. Your very own Personal Concierge is readily available and always working hard behind the scenes to provide you with seamless impeccable service that frees up your time and simplifies your life.
If you are looking to optimize your schedule, increase your sales / income, make the most of your money and maximize your personal enjoyment in Southwest Florida, look to the best concierge service in town – Peace of Mind. Relax in the knowledge that you are in the hands of an experienced team that is always ready to meet your needs and make your every day a more gratifying experience.
- Reminder Services
- Appointment Setting Services
- Restaurant Reservations
- Activity Reservations
- Golf T-Times
- Floral Orders
- Tickets Purchased for concerts, plays and other shows
- Online ordering
- Fishing Trips
- Spa Appointments
- Personal Chef Service Arrangements
- Thank you Cards & Birthday Cards
Peace of Mind Concierge would like to invite you to visit our new FALL NEWSLETTER!
Speaking of Holidays… we know they are filled with lots of busy days with never-ending To Do lists, so we’d like to offer our services to you now – before the stress of the rush hits you! Contact us for all your event planning, Holiday shopping and concierge services. If you’re leaving town for the Holidays, contact us and let us watch over your home!
Please read on, we have some great holiday recipes, party hints, shopping ideas and time management tips to make this holiday season hit for you!
September 2010 News – Click Here
April 2010 News – Click Here
Peace of Mind Newsletter – Click here to sign up today to receive our monthly email newsletter with valuable and informative Tips, extra Savings and a Highlight of our Vendor of the month. If you want to promote your business as the Preferred Vendor or Member of the month, you can promote a special savings to other members as well.
This holiday season Peace of Mind Concierge is wishing you the BEST of the very best! We hope you enjoy this delicious recipe for Holiday Eggnog. Let us know how you liked it!
Total time: 1 hour
- 4 cups milk
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 12 large egg yolks
- 1/2 cup bourbon, (optional)
- 1 cup chilled heavy cream
Grated nutmeg, (optional)
- In medium saucepan, whisk milk and sugar over medium heat until sugar is dissolved, 1 to 2 minutes. In a large bowl, whisk egg yolks. Whisking constantly, pour hot mixture into yolks in a slow and steady stream.
- Return mixture to pan; cook over medium-low heat, stirring often, until thick enough to coat back of spoon, 20 to 25 minutes; do not let simmer. Quickly strain into a bowl. Stir in bourbon, if desired, and cream. Cool completely; cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate until chilled. Garnish with nutmeg, if desired.